I once was lost, but now am found. Was blind, yet now I see! Leave your troubles and your hairline behind and get on the fast-track to recovery!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Nigel Report: hanging with Nicole

He is so cool. Here's our latest message from Swabemaster Swabe.

Thanks Nigels Guest Blogger, I just issued a press release where I named you an honorary award winning Guest Blogger™, your Hungarian Mixed Pairs Olympic pin is in the mail.

Man, this Beanie Baby convention is jumping Off Da Hook™. I’m taking a quick break to grab some lunch at Denny’s™ with my good friend Nicole Ritchie™ (she currently in the bathroom purging the Super Bird Sandwich™ she just ate), and I’m taking a few minutes to delete all 3 of comments that have been left at my 37 award winning blogs™ in the past week.

If any of you haterz™ are in Reno this weekend and want to hook up for a “business meeting™” give me a call. I’m staying at the award winning Gloryhole Hotel™.

For those who have been asking, the convention has been going great. Before lunch I just earned $39 in passive income from some guy named Frank™, for 15 minutes of work, win-win, sweet deal, lol.

BTW: Did you know that prostitution is legal in Nevada?

No comments: