I once was lost, but now am found. Was blind, yet now I see! Leave your troubles and your hairline behind and get on the fast-track to recovery!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Our God speaketh and he is angry

Haterz repent! Thine 21 minutes for 29.99 draweth near!!!!!!

354. Nigel.Swaby
April 21st, 2007 at 12:00 pm

You Haterz don’t know who you are messing with. One phone call, that’s all I need. One phone call and you will feel the wrath of the entire Jamaican Bobsled Team.

There are 2759 reasons why I am superior to you. My blog has REACH, dammit. I am stickier than organic hair wax. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I own a POOL for Christ sake and you dare mock me?

I sell more Olympic Pins before 9am than most folks do in a week. Have you not read the press releases I bought? I LAUNCH THINGS.

I have PUFF DADDY’S freaking autograph on a copy of the program from the awards ceremony for the Ice Dancing competition at the Utah games. What you got for that haterz?

How many of you have a bronze medal from the Carnival of Blog? I’ll tell you…NONE. That’s right only me, Nigel “Freakin’” Swaby.

Damn.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO!

JohnDiddler said...

Nigel's fucking retarded. I haven't seen someone like him in a long time.

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

Caveat Emptor, all consumers should read the blog at:

foreclosureavoidersruinedmylife.blogspot.com

Alcohol Swabbie said...

Hey,

I have read about the sites "Nigel Swaby - An alternate take" and "Rob Dawg, an alternate take". Can someone post the links, please.