I once was lost, but now am found. Was blind, yet now I see! Leave your troubles and your hairline behind and get on the fast-track to recovery!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Where is our fearless leader?

I know that finding out that we are a ship without a captain can be pretty disturbing, but I have good news! Our award-winning leader has reported in at IAFF and will return to guide us soon. Here is the report:

  • Nice try 199 & 228, but FYI I’m The Real Nigel Swaby™, award winning pinhead™. Man you haterz™ really need to get a life.

    I will be taking the next few days off, as I will be attending a Beanie Baby convention in Reno™. Beanie Babies are coming back, don’t be fooled by the BB haterz™. Now is the perfect opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the next big thing. To find out more please visit my award winning Beanie Baby Blog, where I, The Real Nigel Swaby™, a licensed Beanie Baby Broker, make up stuff and present it as facts.

No comments: