I once was lost, but now am found. Was blind, yet now I see! Leave your troubles and your hairline behind and get on the fast-track to recovery!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Nigel Swaby got game

Our foreclosure hero Nigel Swaby, has taken some criticism in the past from various internet meanies about his award-winning ways. However, I offer you proof that he is indeed hanging out with celebrities backstage at the Olympics, and the ladies do indeed dig his pleather. Below you can check out the sweet backlinks that are on his SLC blog from just a few of his 2759 fans.





I can't tell you just how exciting this is for us here at Foreclosure Avoiders Changed My Life. Much like his scalp, the man is smooth as silk.

In other news, we found out today that Foreclosure Acoiders Changed My Life has eclipsed our mentor Foreclosure Avoiders. Already our Alexa reach is gaining by leaps and bounds and it's all due to the amazing SEO and pool maintenance techniques we learned from our award-winning mentor, Nigel Swaby.

Be sure to check out Nigel Swaby Salt Lake City mortgage broker extraordinaire's new award-winning attack site, robertcotesux.blogspot.com where he puts internet bully Rob Dawg in his place repeatedly and redundantly.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AXE EFFECT!

Anonymous said...

this is the dmca issue? these screenshots? either take them down or counter-claim. after a specified period of time, you can put them up again if nigel doesn't bring a court case.

this is just pathetic and silly. and that makes it hilarious. what is he even claiming to own here? his blogger software? it's not even his.

Anonymous said...

Yo,

Congratulations on being the #1 Ranked Foreclosure Avoiders site in Google. Let me know if you can share any SEO tips.

If you find out what material he's protesting, just remove it. Who cares, more fun to come.

Anonymous said...

if you do choose to remove it, please let me know what it is, because i'd enjoy a dmca fight.

Aspeth said...

so in other words, nigel is gamey.

flailing forward said...

The offending materials are these partial screenshots. If anyone wants to post them, feel free, but I know Nigel isn't going to take on google over it. It's basically a petty revenge strategy at me for making fun of him.

I removed the stuff from Freewebs. They aren't going to want to deal with a DMCA threat to my tiny webpage. I requested a copy of his complaint from freewebs, though. I'll post the info if it's interesting.

It's interesting that he accuses me of copyright infringement on behalf of Integrity First, his employer, for material from his personal site, SLCrealestate.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's not Nigel, you may have offended the "Mormon Ringtone" folks.

Anonymous said...

excuse me but as much as i try to see one, i don't see a copyright violation here. hilarious. this one has to go to court! i will happily pay legal costs to get this bizarre claim into court.

flailing forward said...

I don't particularly want to go to court, but I'm considering sending a complaint to Integrity First, the state board, and the better business bureau about him using his employer's name to take care of his personal business. Actually, I probably won't because I'm lazy.