I once was lost, but now am found. Was blind, yet now I see! Leave your troubles and your hairline behind and get on the fast-track to recovery!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

[PRWeb] Nigel Swaby announes new line of spray-on hair products

This is as of press time unconfirmed, but our industry sources report that award-winning real-estate blogger and Olympic pin salesman Nigel Swaby is preparing to not only tile his tub but also unveil his new line of Swabco brand spray-on hair products. Ron Popeil is supposedly involved, along with Ryan Seacrest whom Nigel got to know intimately backstage at the 2002 Winter Olympics.

This will expand on Swabco's already succesful line of home cranial pubic implant kits.


http://www.iamfacingforeclosure.com/213/last-foreclosure-no-houses-no-money-no-stereo/

9 comments:

Akubi said...

FF,
You crack me up.
Perhaps you could enlighten me on the "sneaky trackback club" - it doesn't always seem to work as expected at IAFF...I'm not an award-winning blogger or internet personality, but I HAVE A POOL too.

Anonymous said...

FF,

I'm not trying to start a war or anything... FACML is now the #2 Foreclosure Avoidance site on the net... I think you and I put Snowflake back on top.

#3 with a bullet is FARML... i'm coming for that #2 spot right now.

Lost Cause said...

Is that a Swaby on your forehead, or are you just glad to see me?

Anonymous said...

DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES OF THIS SITE. YOU WILL NOT BE SAVED OF FORECLOSURE HERE BY GIVING THEM YOUR MONEY. READ THE TRUTH ABOUT FORECLOSURE AVOIDERS HERE.

Akubi said...

We have a serious drama unraveling here, but I would like to reiterate that
I ALSO HAVE A POOL and
in MY personal conversations with Casey Serin
regarding his kombucha brewing methodology he mentioned that he is well aware of the correlation between algae and the sun. In fact, the assumed algae was spirulina.

flailing forward said...

Akubi-
The sneaky trackbacks haven't been working for me lately either. FARML got one in on the latest IAFF post, dammit.

NGB-
You had #2 a couple of days ago. What happened to FA? It's not even in the results anymore.

And don't discount my homeboy Nigel yet. He's just laying low to give the haterz a false sense of security and then he's going to come back with some foreclosure avoidance info that's so awesome it will eradicate foreclosures like they smallpox and shit. That's how Nigel rolls.

flailing forward said...

Akubi-
Nevermind, I guess the trackbacks are working. We both have one on the latest and greatest.

You may have a pool, but do you have A POND? With little fishies in it?? That's what separates the award-winning bloggers from the kiddies.

Akubi said...

Really? SWEET! I'll check it out. BTW, where does one get AXE in those small travel sizes?

Anonymous said...

Nigel is an Axehole.